Skip to main content
Cable repair person working on problem

Help in Resolving Problems With Video/Cable Providers

If you are having a problem with a video/cable provider and unable to resolve it directly with the company, the Michigan Public Service Commission can help. Since the passage of Public Act 480 in 2006 (amended in 2009), the MPSC has been responsible for addressing inquiries and complaints between consumers and video/cable providers.

Michigan consumers can find information on how to resolve problems as well as other useful information about video/cable providers and services at the MPRSC website.

Information on Filing a Video/Cable Complaint

Visit MSPC Website

Download Public Acts of 2009